zaterdag 19 februari 2011

BLOG HOP WITH TLC

Hi everybody,

This post will only be in English as I am joining in the blog hop that Paulette from TLC has set up for this weekend. Thanks Paulette for this opportunity.

Thank you for stopping by and looking around; hope you like what you see here and will come by to visit me ofter in the future. If you have enjoyed yourself, please leave me a comment (I always appreciate it), so time to go forward....

Next person on the hop is Esme

Please hop on and hope you enjoy everybody's creations along the way.

Thanks for your visit and wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Kind regards,
Helen

13 opmerkingen:

Anne Temple zei

Love your creations.

LaVerne zei

I really like all your cards-especially the Green, green one!

Mary zei

Your cards are very sweet. I especially like the friendship bunny one.

Sharron aka Sharrahug zei

Lovely creations, Helen!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Moments by Marla zei

Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful projects. The bunny cards are just adorable.

Krisa zei

Gorgeous. I am just blown away by the detailed layer work.

Kelley zei

Beautiful cards, Helen.

Craftymumz Creations zei

Great works of art!

DQ zei

wonderful cards, TFS

Marlene Diefendorf zei

Helen your creations are gorgeous! I love all the layers and dimension. Your embroidery is awesome... I've done it before and know how long some of the designs can take.

Shelly zei

The layering and embroidery on your card are terrific!!! So detailed and beautiful.

Pauline zei

Hi Helen! Thank you for sharing your creations on the TLC hop. I will really enjoy visiting you again for more inspiration. I love your use of colour!
hugs and blessings from Australia,
Pauline

deb zei

Your work is lovely!